The men's hats and scarves of the Bomboogie brand are made of the highest quality fabrics and fine finishes. The fabrics most commonly used are natural yarns such as wool and cotton, or high-performance synthetic fabrics. The men's beanie line differs in models and materials. The Bomboogie men's beanies are practical to wear, have a modern, sporty or elegant design and are characterised by the high quality finishing typical of the well-known Italian brand. The tricot beanie with lapel is made from 100% acrylic on the outside. Practical to wear, this unisex model has a regular fit and is available in different colours: black, olive green, dark blue and pearl grey. Also in the same line is the popular white tricot cap with lapels, for men, with an outer composition of 60% cotton and the remaining 40% polyester. Cool and breathable, it is preferable for mid-season. The men's Tricot beanies from the Bomboogie line are suitable for wearing during sports and outdoors activities as well as in combination with casual clothing for walks or everyday life. The practical Bomboogie Beanie men's cap also proves to be an excellent casual sportswear accessory. Available in black or dark blue, it is made of warm, fine wool and is most suitable for the autumn-winter season.

Lire la suite Fermer
2A481D08-A177-457F-AE32-DC22CC10196ECreated with sketchtool.