The Bomboogie men's beanies are made of the highest quality fabrics and fine finishes. The fabrics most commonly used are natural yarns such as wool and cotton, or high-performance synthetic ones. The men's beanie line differs in models and materials. The Bomboogie men's beanies are practical to wear, have a modern, sporty or elegant design and are characterised by the high quality finish typical of the well-known Italian brand. The tricot beanie line with lapel is made from 100% acrylic on the outside. Practical to wear, the unisex model has a regular fit and is available in different colours: black, olive green, dark blue and pearl grey. From the same line, there is also the popular white tricot cap with lapels, for men, with an outer composition of 60% cotton and the remaining 40% polyester. Fresh and breathable, it is preferable for mid-season. The men's Tricot beanies from the Bomboogie line are suitable for wearing both in sports and outdoors activities as well as coordinated with casual clothing on walks or in everyday life. To complete the look, the Bomboogie scarves are perfect to match with the winter beanies and create coordinated sets for contemporary and never banal looks. The practical Bomboogie Beanie for men also proves to be an excellent casual sportswear accessory. Available in black or dark blue, it is made of warm, fine wool and is most suitable for the fall/winter season.